Customers must submit a Project Request Form to Facilities Design & Construction which provides basic project information necessary for D&C to evaluate and respond to the customer's request.
Facilities Design & Construction has received 385 new Projects Requests as of July 1, 2016. Due to the high volume of Project Requests in the current design queue, you may not be contacted by a Project Manager until May 15th, 2017.
If your project is time sensitive, please let us know in the Project Description/Justification section on the Project Request Form and we will strive to assign your project as soon as possible.
Facilities Management has revised the PM fee structure for new projects initiated on or after January 1, 2017. The in-house design fee rate will also be revised for those same projects. Click the Fee Schedule Link for details.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE IN IMAGENOW BY 5:00PM BY THE DEADLINES LISTED BELOW
- Friday, May 26th for Projects $50k-$100k (letter bid / 1 week advertisement) See Note 1 below
- Friday, May 5th for Projects $100k-$250k (advertised 15 calendar days) See Note 2 below
- Friday, April 14th for Projects over $250k (advertised 30 calendar days) See Note 3 below
- Friday, June 2th is the Final day for direct awards (<$50k) for NEW CONTRACTORS See Note 4 below
- Friday, June 9th is the Final day for direct awards (<$50k) and task orders/IDIQ for EXISTING Contractors
- Friday, June 9th is the Last day for Amendments/Change Orders to contracts
- Friday, June 2nd is the Last day to submit approved invoices for processing
Friday, March 10th is the FINAL day to receive projects for in-house design (any design projects received after this date may need to be outsourced due to current work load restrictions).
- Note 1: Project request must be submitted by March 10th, 2017 or project will encumber FY18 funds for projects <$50k
- Note 2: Project must be already in Design and scheduled to be in Fire Marshal review queue by Friday, April 21, 2017
- Note 3: Project must be already in Design & scheduled to be in Fire Marshal review queue by Friday, March 31, 2017
- Note 4: For contractors without a Buzzmart Vendor Profile