FAQ - Administrative

  • How do I get an account created for a new Facilities employee?

    All you have to do is click here, and fill out the information.   The Georgia Tech Facilities Helpdesk will complete your request in a timely manner. 

  • How do I request the following services?
    • Design, Architectural or Engineering Services
    • Estimating projects
    • Installing new electrical service
    • Installing or removing walls, doors, etc.
    • Replacing carpet
    • Painting projects

    Customers must fill in and send a Project Request Form (available on this Web Site) to Facilities Design & Construction. The form provides basic project information necessary for D&C to evaluate and respond to the customer's request.